Pendap Bengkulu often becomes the favorite food for tourists from inside and outside of Sumatra, indonesian. The tourists travelers often hunt the pendap bengkulu for relatives gifts. Many cafes and restaurants scattered provide pendap do not afraid if it is difficult to look at it. If you do not have time to spend the time to travel or culainary tour to Bengkulu, then you can also make the recipe of Pendap Bengkulu at your home. Make the easy Pendap Bnegkulu by using mackerel and a variety of spices, such as garlic, kencur, hot pepper, chopped. Then, the ingredients are combined with grated coconut. Learn how to make authentic cuisine culinary of the pendap Bengkulu as follows.
- 1. 4 tail mackerel, washed
- 2 shallots, cut into 1/2 cm
- 1 stalk celery, chopped it coarsely
- 2 cm galangal, crushed
- 1 stalk lemon, crushed
- 3 kandis fruit
- 5 leaves mangkukan, roughly chopped
- 100 grams of grated coconut, toast it.
- 300 ml coconut milk taken from a half coconut
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil for stir frying banana leaves for wrapping
- 8 red onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 beads of nuts, toasted
- 6 red pepper
- 2 cm ginger 2 cm turmeric, burned
- Prepare the leaves of mangkukan knead with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Rinse and drain it then.
- Rub the mackerel through a half the spices. Wrap as like Pepes. Steam for 30 minutes until cooked.
- After it has been cooked, open the Pepes. Put it on a plate. Set aside.
- Heat the oil. Stir fry the rest of the spices until it smell good.
- Add the leek, celery leaves, galangal, lemon, tamarind kandis, leaves mangkukan. Stir until it has wilted.
- Add the grated coconut and stir it well.
- Pour the coconut, salt, pepper, sugar, milk. The cook it until soft and thick sauce. Flush the upward mackerel
Ingredients nutritional value:
Bloated fish contain 103 calories of energy and 22 grams of protein, 0.0 grams of carbohydrates, 1 grams of fat, 20 milligrams of calcium, 200 mg phosphorus and 1 mg of iron. Blowing fish also contains 30 IU of vitamin A, vitamin B1 and 0.05 milligrams of vitamin C 0 milligrams. The results gained from the study of 100 grams of fish blowing, the amount that can be eaten up to 80%. That’s all about tips to make Pendap Bengkulu. Next to article How to Make Pendap Bengkulu