Chicken Cincane / ayam cincane is a signature dish Samarinda, East Kalimantan. This food Usually found at major events, such as weddings and welcomes party like esteemed guests. Also, these foods also are offered by some restaurants or cafes. Ayam kampung which is served with spices reddish color is the hallmark of this chicken cincane menu. Chicken Cincane is traditional cuisine of East Kalimantan, especially in Samarinda that use chicken as base for cooking. The kitchen is one of the main dishes in various traditional events in East Kalimantan. But along with its development, preferably chicken Cincane and became one of the traditional cuisine in East Kalimantan.
In the manufacturing process, the chicken Cincane uses ayam kampung as the core material, because it is known that the meat of ayam kampung more savory and it usually cut on appeal. When cooking meat, the meat should be coated with water and acid and then left it for about 5 minutes. This is done so that they can get rid of the fishy smell of chicken. Next, fried chicken in butter with oil until half cooked. When it is half cooked, the meat in the hunt with coconut milk until the chicken widespread and dries. To get more complete information about how to make chicken cincane, here are recipes for cooking chicken cincane.
- 1 chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- 3 cm ginger, crush it
- 2 stalks lemon, crush it
- 2 salam leaves
- 3 cm greater galangal, crush it
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
- 1/2 liters of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 lemon, take water (pressure)
- Cooking Oil
- 12 green onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 12 chili
- 2 tsp fried terasi
- Heat the oil for frying later and grinded spices, ginger, galangal, lemon grass and salam leaves until you can smell its fragrant.
- Next, after the whole ingredients are fragrant, add the chicken and cook it until the color changes.
- Add salt, palm sugar, lemon juice and coconut milk. Cook until milk is dried, and remove from heat.
- Finally, grill chicken until fragrant, sometimes it is coated with spices chicken. Then, the chicken cincane is ready to be served. That’s all about Chicken Cincane