Tongseng sapi is quite simple to make, so do not be surprised if most mothers prefer to make tongseng in cooked beef. But to produce a typical delicious taste of Solo, it would be nice if we use genuine “tongseng sapi” recipe. By using the main ingredient of beef, “tongseng sapi” recipe is a little friendlier and reduce anxiety to the disease. In addition to its main raw materials, you can add tongseng with coconut milk. How to make “tongseng sapi” recipe is almost the same as the recipes that use mutton or chicken that you know, so the taste is guaranteed no less tasty and delicious.
As well as recipes other beef, “tongseng sapi” also has a lot of nutrients and vitamins that are needed by our bodies. It containts iron to prevent anemia and immune enhancing, fat, vitamin B complex, zinc, selenium and animal protein which are needed by children in infancy and adults for muscle development. There are some things that must be considered, so that the nutritional content is not wasted. One of the most important is the processing of the meat to be used. The beef which is used to make “tongseng sapi” should not need to be washed with water. Besides that, it is useful to maintain the texture of the meat. It is also useful to prevent contamination and the entry of bacteria commonly found in water.Ingredients:
- Diced beef
- 5 tablespoons coconut milk
- Cabbage (cut it into small pieces)
- 9 red chilies
- 2 pieces of chopped tomatoes
- 1 piece lemongrass which is crushed
- 4 pieces of orange leave
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Use salt to taste
- Fried onions and chives to the last dish
- 6 pieces shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 seeds hazelnut
- Red pepper to taste
- Stir all ingredients that have been smoothed until cooked.
- Then you canthe lime leaves, salam leave and sere and then stir it until blended.
- After you can smell the fragrance of the stirring seasoning, put the beef and wait until cooked, you can add the coconut milk and wait until boiling.
- After it is boiling, you can pour the water according to your taste. Then add soy sauce, pepper and salt to taste to add delicacy to the “tongseng sapi”
- Then you can add the sliced cabbage when the coconut milk has begun to thicken. After that, add tomatoes and cayenne pepper. Wait until it looks wilted and then you can serve it.
For “tongseng sapi” serving, you can add fried onions, chives and a drizzle of lemon on top. That’s our article about “Tongseng Sapi” Recipe.